10.08.2012

Shenanigans from last week.

I'm almost caught up. I apologize for the blog spam. ;)

Not quite to my goal, but still 18 pounds lighter than I was in March. 

Potty training...woof. 

Spectacular sunset. 

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.

After school study time. 

First snow! I'm learning that Montana really only has 2 main seasons. Winter & Summer. 

Official Montana residents. 

Mason Mouse. 

Presley & Sota playing dead. 

Bundled up for a chilly evening. 

I rearranged the furniture in our toy room. Mason likes it. 

Sometimes Sota is very smelly. 

Arranging his toys by color. 

The Park High Homecoming Parade. It was about 35 degrees & snowing, but Pres really wanted to support his football playing friends. 

Post-parade. 

Puppy snuggles. 

Cloudy Beartooth Mountains. We took a drive to Paradise Valley after the parade last Friday.

Catching snowflakes. 

Friday afternoon hot cocoa...in a PFL mug. I'm a supportive wife. 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh just you wait. It snows like crazy there! Makes me miss it.. cant wait to go back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited. Although, I hear Bozeman & Big Timber get our snow...the crazy Livingston wind blows it away!

      Delete