| Being crazy for Papa. |
| 100% on his practice spelling test. |
| Almost bedtime. |
| Dancing with my boy. |
| DIY decorations. |
| Another DIY. |
| I caught him eating play-dough. |
| Toddler crafts. |
| I love this. I love it so much. |
| Perks of Tyson working for a printing company. I have a box full of to-do list pads. (& a Walking Dead promo poster they printed) |
| Toast & eggs for breakfast. |
| THIS is why I love it here. Even when we go somewhere "busy", it's never Utah busy. |
| Thanks, Mason. |
| Little Presley presenting at a pack meeting. |
| Selling popcorn. |
| Mason found my Viva Glam lipstick. |
| Playing baby. |
| Helping Mama with dinner. I was fighting a sinus infection. |
No comments:
Post a Comment