10.08.2012

Let's go fly a kite.

After a very lazy Saturday morning, we spent the rest of the day outdoors. It was one of the last weekends (22nd & 23rd) in August & Fall was in the air.

The boys & I headed to the skate park.

Mason is sending his puppy off on the skateboard.




The wind was blowing so Tyson ran home to pick up our rad shark kite.






I brought the kite in & we all headed down to the river.


Can you spot the little white bench? I've never seen anyone sitting in it. Kinda creeps me out...I like it. 



We found the rocks like this. Blair Witch, anyone?

We ended our Saturday night with an X-Files marathon. 
And on Sunday we did it all over again.

River rats.




Mason's favorite part of the river is collecting & throwing rocks. He had a rock in each hand when I took this. 

Playful Papa. 

Presley collecting pretty rocks. 

The Yellowstone River is where we belong. 


Wrapping up our weekend with some reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment