Pre-Halloween activities:



My favorite day! With two boys in school it was our busiest Halloween yet. I loved every minute of the chaos. I sent the boys off to school, added final touches to costumes, baked lots of cupcakes, & headed off to classroom parties.

Mason's party was first. They spray painted hair, did face painting, & had pumpkin pie that the kiddos baked!


After the preschool party we headed to Presley's school. I baked the cupcakes for him & his classmates, they played games, & had the school costume parade. Mason got to join in, too. He was a big hit with Presley's classmates.




After school we headed home to wait for Tyson to get off work. (Oh & Tyson's friend/co-worker dressed up as him. It was awesome.)

We went down to Yellowstone Street. It's the best! They close the street up to traffic & everyone just wanders around. The homes on that street have great decorations & one house serves coffee to the adults. After trick-or-treating on Yellowstone we drove to another house that goes all out for the holiday. They turn their yard into a cemetery & load it up with inflatables. Plus, they build a haunted house to the front of their house. It's quite the attraction. We ordered pizza, ate candy, & watched Are You Afraid of the Dark?.
The Lone Ranger & my soldiers.


Breakfast at Tiffany's : Holly Golightly, Paul Varjak, & Cat.

I told him what I wanted to be for Halloween, he responds, "Ohhhh I like it. What's the guys name again?". Best husband.

Today the decorations are coming down & I'll start thinking about Thanksgiving & Christmas. Happy November!
No comments:
Post a Comment