A few months ago I heard the best news ever...The Avett Brothers were going on tour & for some reason they decided to come to little old Montana. ;) After finding that out I did the only thing I could think of...beg someone to visit us / babysit overnight so Tyson & I could go. You see, we're a little obsessed with them. Tyson plays their songs on his guitar, we listen to them all day, & talk about them, too. We HAD to see them live. Plus, we deserved a date. Grandma Becky aka Mom volunteered. Best person ever. We anxiously waited for her to arrive & when she got here we took her out as much as we could & then headed to Missoula for the Avett Brothers concert. The boys got Grandma all to themselves. You are missed, Grandma Becky!
A few unrelated pictures:
So, Tyson & I are co-den leaders for Presley's cub scouts. I led my first meeting, we made sock puppets.
A few unrelated pictures:
So, Tyson & I are co-den leaders for Presley's cub scouts. I led my first meeting, we made sock puppets.

Oh, Walmart.

Waiting...

The day Grandma was arriving!
Killing time at the straw bale maze.


We took her to the Museum of the Rockies.




& to the pumpkin patch at Rocky Creek Farm.


& the Beanery.


After breakfast at the Beanery Tyson & I hit the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment