7.31.2013

Berry pickin'.

Last week Mason, Arlo, & I headed down to Rocky Creek Farm to pick strawberries. I'm totally in love with the farm. We were there last year to pick pumpkins & I hear they have Christmas trees that you can cut down during the winter. 

Arlo hung out in the baby wrap while Mase & I searched for strawberries. He didn't like me bending down to pick the berries so I let Mason do most of the picking. 

After we filled our containers we took them to the little farm store to be weighed, then we headed home. 

I had planned on making jam but I started eating too many of the berries. Couldn't help it, they were the tastiest berries I've ever had. 

I unloaded Mase, put Arlo in the wrap & then find out that I needed to drive to the back of the farm. 

Safety first...

Prettiest farm. 

Searching for berries. 

He did good. 

Proudest 3-year-old. 

Driving over the cute bridge to get to the farm. 

Later that night we stopped by the river, of course. 















No comments:

Post a Comment