Our first weekend of the summer was pretty laid back & uneventful. It was rainy most of the weekend which sucks for little boys that want to play outside, but good for me because it feels like we live in the Pacific Northwest. It's so green! We tried taking Arlo on his first family walk but that didn't last long. We did stop by a couple parks on Saturday & Sunday. On Monday we went on a long drive & did some exploring in Paradise Valley. I think it was my favorite drive so far.I can't believe how much we still haven't discovered this close to home. We found some beautiful little cabins up one of the canyons & we found a lake on another road. The lake is going to be one of our first camping spots as soon as we get our fishing license. The best part of the lake was that even on a holiday weekend it was almost empty. =)
I'm looking forward to tomorrow so we can do more exploring. I love you, Montana.
No comments:
Post a Comment