& he's perfection.
We were able to leave the hospital the next day which happened to be Mother's Day. The big boys & my MIL welcomed us home with cards & sooo many flowers.
Arlo & I had a rough few days when we got home. Nursing was not going well for either of us even after working with a lactation consultant. Arlo was not having enough wet/dirty diapers & I could feel some postpartum depression coming on so with Tyson's support we decided to switch Arlo to formula. Presley & Mason were both formula-fed & they are both incredibly healthy so I've always been 100% comfortable with formula, but I did want to try nursing at least once. I was a little disappointed but it's been just over two weeks & I'm feeling like myself again (give or take 5 pesky pounds). & Arlo is gaining weight like a champ. =)
| napping while i get my pitocin. |
| finally holding him. good grief it was a long nine months. |
| meeting his big brothers. |
| & his papa. |
| hot mess. |
| he's going to think his name is "look at that hair". |
| first family photo. mason is still deciding if he likes him or not. |
| lucky me. |
| steak dinner at the hospital. it was surprisingly tasty. |
| my mother's day gifts. the boys made the planter boxes at the hardware store in town. |
| the littles & i. |
| after his first bath. he is not a fan. |
| naked, pouty baby. |
| presley truly is the greatest brother. |
| tired parents. |
| well rested, ready to party all night. |
| sun's coming up, time to sleep. |
| first family walk. |
| he's the sweetest papa. |
| hanging in his bouncer while i get ready. i'm just glad he enjoys the blow dryer. |
| mama's boy. he rarely leaves my arms. |
| black-haired, blue-eyed babe. |
I can't wait to meet him! I miss you all so much! But i'm grateful you have such a happy & beautiful life! :)
ReplyDelete