5.08.2013

bits + pieces : keeping busy before baby arrives

Story time before bed. 
Making cookies. 
Flying our kite behind the house. 
Yard work & playing with the girls. 
Story time in Mama & Papa's bed. 
Tyson keeping the boys entertained at dinner. 
Presley's first scout hike in Yellowstone. 
Sunday morning. 

Making our Sunday roast. 
Sota. Handsome idiot. 
Helping me plant & care for some new flowers. 
Chasing bunnies. 
Reading Harry Potter to his mom. 
& more reading. They melt me. 

I only posted a tiny fraction of the photos I've taken lately. Be grateful. 

We've been super busy preparing for Baby's arrival. Tyson has finished about 95% of the chicken coop & they spent their first night out there! We probably won't get around to painting it until next week or so, but they are no longer living in the family room. The boys are staying busy with their various activities & I'm trying to enjoy more time with them before Baby is born (even though they only seem to care about the fact that Grandma Becky will be here on Friday). 

My due date is May 17th & I had originally asked to be induced on the 15th, then we realized that inducing on a Wednesday made no sense for Tyson's work schedule so I charmed my way into rescheduling for the 11th. THIS SATURDAY. Now I feel like we have a million things to do before then. The house is tidy, the laundry is done, we're stocking up on food tomorrow...I should probably pack my hospital bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment