11.07.2012

The Time We Visited Utah : Part 2, Saturday & Sunday

Saturday morning we rolled out of bed & got ready to head out. We didn't have either child so it was a bit easier. We had pancakes with my aunt & family then picked Mason up from Grandma's. We stopped by the jeweler to pick up my ring & headed to the cemetery to visit my parents. Sean, Sarah, Ethan, Ralph, & Meghan were meeting us there, too!

Peanut. One eye is missing & the other has cataracts. Sweet girl. 

Fresh from the jeweler. 

Hanging with my parents.

The Holt's.

Ethan & I. 

Uncle Sean teaching Mason about thorns. 

Three generations of Holt's.



Ethan with Grandpa Ron & Grandma Gorgeous. 

Smiling for Ralph. 
After visiting my parents, we said our goodbyes to Sean & family. =( We headed over to see Grandma & Grandpa Davis for a few minutes. Then we picked Presley up & went to Grandma & Grandpa Perry's for turkey dinner! Dinner was sooo good & it was so nice to spend time with everyone.

Auntie Grace & Presley. Teenagers. 

All four Perry cousins. 

The kids!

Dustin & Jack. Tyson, Presley, & Mason. Kenz & Luna.

I like them. 

Father of the Year/Decade/Everything.

My little Luna. 

Uncle & Auntie with their girl. 

Grandma & Grandpa Perry & the boys. 

After dinner we dropped Presley off with his grandma, I dropped Tyson & Mason off at Mom's, & I went to Starbucks for coffee with my friend, Robin. We've been friends for over 18 years & I love her so much. We were trouble-making kids & now we're both married with growing families. I think we could have sat at that coffee shops for hours, but we had families to get to. It's comforting to know that no matter what we go through or how long we go without talking, we can just pick up where we left off.

I went over to Mom's to hang with the family & say some goodbyes. Mason stayed with Grandma so Tyson & I headed back to my aunt's & we went right to sleep.

We have some good stories. 


Sunday morning we packed up our car & went to Mom's so we could pick up the boys. Shellie dropped Pres off & we were nearly on our way. We met my aunt & family on the side of the road so the girls could say bye to Mason & Pres. We headed to South Jordan so we could see my grandparents. Before Sunday I actually hadn't been to their home in YEARS. Kinda sad but I was so happy to walk through their door. Oh, the nostalgia! My grandpa just had knee surgery so we took a few pictures around him. After visiting them we made our way to Tremonton for lunch & to see my friend, Brooke! I wish we could have spent more time together, Brookie Wookie. Love you & thank you for being my friend!!! & thank you for saving us on our drive. ;) The rest of our drive went pretty well. We had to make a few stops for Mason & the pups but we made it to Bozeman by 8. We welcomed ourselves home by ordering dinner from Montana's Rib & Chop House.

Presley & his Grandma Shellie. 

Mason & Jackson. 

Hanging with GG Holt. 

My grandpa & the boys. 

Grandpa with 3 of his 5 great-grandsons. So many boys.

My Grandma & I. 

Their only grand-daughter. I'm special. ;)

Grandpa & I. I love him. 

My cousin Curt & I. 

Their home. So many memories. 

My dear friend, Brooke. 


Hanging in the back with the kiddos. 

Our laptop saved us from boredom when our phones were dying. 


Happy to see our pine-covered mountains. 

It was a fabulous weekend & I am so thankful for all of our loving & wonderful family members & friends. Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment