Tyson & I will officially be outnumbered. Baby number 3 is due mid May.
.JPG) |
| Presley. Mason. Baby. |
 |
| 9 week ultrasound. |
 |
| Week 8, week 12. 1 pound gained. |
 |
| I'm loving this journey of ours. |
A year ago we miscarried at nine weeks. It was a tough time & I didn't think we would have any more children. Once we moved to Montana we figured out where our family truly belongs & we decided to try one more time. 4 weeks later we had a positive pregnancy test. I've been incredibly nervous but at nine weeks we had an ultrasound at a clinic & saw a tiny beating heart. 3 weeks later we heard that little heart again at our first prenatal appt. We've felt pretty confident so when we were visiting family in Utah last week, Tyson decided to tell his mom. Five minutes later we made it public knowledge.
I'm currently 12 1/2 weeks pregnant & other than some major fatigue I'm feeling pretty good. =)
Love this. I am so happy things are working out for you guys!
ReplyDeleteAh! Just love hearing this, even though I already have. hehe!
ReplyDelete