11.05.2012

Bits + Pieces : week before last.

Week before last.

It was a happy week filled with good news & pre-Halloween activities. The boys were approved for health insurance so we made them both appointments for the doctor & dentist. We painted pumpkins at the civic center. Attended a Halloween party for the Boy Scouts in our troop. Had our first dentist visit in our new town. Found some great items at the thrift stores. Baked & decorated sugar cookies. Painted our dining table. & did some Sunday evening reading.

Orange-themed lunch for Mama. Yes, I'm 5. 

Pumpkin painting. 

I am loving all of the local activities. 

Open court. 

Soap carving for scouts. 

I make the most delicious sugar cookies. The boys decorate them for me. 

A few cavities for the kiddo. =(

Mason's 1st visit. He had his big brother by his side & everything looks great! 

FREE! Tyson has the best luck when it comes to finding free items around town. It just needs some love & a little paint. 

Montana Day @ school. Pres is wearing a green shirt in the middle. 

Cookie decorating at the grocery store. Related note: I have a local instagram friend that lives on the other side of town. She also has two boys & we are always missing each other by minutes when it comes to local activities we take our kids to. So when we were decorating cookies we finally ran into each other! It was really cool to finally meet. Her name is Mel, she's a writer/blogger & I think she's pretty neat. Check out http://www.travelingmel.com/index.php/TravelingMel/ 

"Best dollar I've ever spent." -Tyson 

PFL water bottles for the boys. Rain boots for Mason. The Graduate soundtrack on vinyl. Denim vest for me. Vintage dresser!

We made shrunken apple heads. 

Dinner in front of the television. Fail. 

Painting our dining table. 

Beautiful white. The dining chairs are next. 

Happy corner. Tyson surprised me with this floral embroidery. Love it. 

Hiding from the husband & children for a few minutes. 

Sunday reading in our messy playroom. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your happy life! I am so thankful you guys are where you belong(: love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your life too! and um i love your table and can't wait to see your chairs!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete