4.13.2015

spring hiking + bear spray.

Last Saturday we went on our first official spring hike. We stuck with Suce Creek. It's the nearest trailhead to our house and we're all familiar with it. Last year we bought a hiking backpack to carry Arlo but wants no part of it so he gets to hike with his brothers. 





When we made it to the creek we stopped to throw rocks for a bit, then we headed back to the car. 







We got back to our car and loaded up. I noticed our backpack (that had bear spray in the pocket) was a little too close to the boys for my liking. So I turned behind my seat to move it and when I did that the bear spray discharged in my eyes, face, neck, & ear. We got off the mountain and stopped by the ER to get the residue off. Now my Frankenstein face & I are healing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment