Pretty impressed with his nail painting skills.
A valley they call Paradise.
Checking in with Baby.
Mason turned FIVE on the 25th.
He asked for brownies and a trip to the library.
Laying on the charm.
Tyson & I attended Presley's 5th grade service dinner. The 5th graders, with the help of local chefs, prepared & served a delicious local dinner. Presley was our host.
Right after the dinner we attended Headstart's family night at the museum.
Shaving cream play.
Spring. My girls are laying eggs like champs again.
Family bike ride!
Photo credit: Presley.
My boys.
My fourth first trimester has been the most difficult yet. I've never been so sick & tired in my life. However, it's also been my healthiest. I've been craving mostly plant-based healthy food.
Tyson caved. He adopted a bunny.
Roosevelt Arch. We visited Gardiner & Jardine over the weekend.
Wandering around the Livingston trails.
Another movie is being filmed in town & apparently some pretty big celebs are in town. This is across the street from Mason's school.
You'll have to take my word for it, but the lady on the right is Laura Dern.





















I'm putting my money on a girl right now.
ReplyDelete