4.08.2013

Various belly shots & nursery preparations.

Weeks 29-34. I'm literally counting down the days until Baby arrives. This pregnancy has been the roughest on my back & SI joints. Even with Tylenol, Biofreeze, & my PT exercises I spend most of my days hobbling around like a crippled lady. Considering the pain, I'm pretty pleased with how much I'm able to accomplish day to day. Our home is tidy, dinner is made each night, the animals are cared for, & Tyson & the boys are well taken care of. & my wedding ring still fits! ;) We're all anxious to meet our new boy. 36 more days.

As for the nursery, it's nearly complete. We're hoping to find time to paint the walls before he gets here, but it'll be okay if we don't. I'm looking for the right fabric to make curtains, & we need a few more pieces of decor/wall art. Other than that, we're ready.

























No comments:

Post a Comment