8.05.2018

April 2018

Easter Sunday. After not talking to Mom in a while I had this strong feeling that we needed to invite her over for our Easter egg hunt. Little did we know it would be the last time we would see her alive. I'll cherish that day forever.

The first and only day Isaac will spend with his Grandma Becky.

Arlo sliced his finger with a butter knife.

He was brave though.

Picking up brothers from school can be exhausting.



Gemma the giant.

 Emmett fell asleep sitting up.

Mom's funeral. The hardest day I've had since burying my mom in 2007. I had the privilege of being able to prepare her for her funeral by doing her hair and makeup with Mickenzie. Such a sacred experience.


Helping Emmett cross the street.

Mason's first pack meeting where he got his Wolf badge.

Enjoying our neighborhood park.


No comments:

Post a Comment