8.03.2015

river walks + bug catching.

Mornings at the river. The brothers started their running club so we get to play by the river while they are there. 

Hard to see, but something was being filmed. 

The bandshell all to himself. 



Mason the bug whisperer. 


County fair petting zoo!

This picture almost got Tyson to get us a goat. So close. 

4 month old horse. 



Tweenagers. Thinking all-nighters at friends houses are cool. 

Morning stretch. 

2 comments:

  1. Goats are seriously the best. Ours used to wrestle with our dog, cry at you when you walk away from it and run laps around the house when we let him off the chain. So fun! Those cute boys need one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah man. I'm jealous! Between the chickens, rabbits, dogs, boys, & wild critters running around, who know when I'll be able to talk Tyson into getting goats?! Maybe I'll bring home a "stray"...

      Delete