Last week the boys made cards for their grandmas & I bought a few treats for Tyson & the boys.
On Tuesday Tyson & I went on our date & we exchanged cards on Wednesday. To be honest, I'm a bit spoiled...Tyson brings me flowers at least every other week. In addition to getting a fresh bouquet this week, he wrote me a sweet letter & gave me the Love Tree print for our new bedroom.
On Wednesday we worked on Valentines cards for Presley's class & for Tyson.
The morning of, the boys had pancakes & pink milk for breakfast. While Presley & Tyson were at work & school Mason & I finished decorating, baked cupcakes, & put together our little gifts. The rest of our evening was low-key. Presley went to practice while I prepared dinner. When everyone was home we exchanged gifts, ate dinner, & had dessert. The boys went off to bed & Tyson & I spent the rest of the evening together.










No comments:
Post a Comment