4.24.2012

Bits + Pieces : Easter

I really shouldn't enjoy Easter (or Christmas) as much as I do. But I celebrate Santa & the Easter Bunny, so there!

I made a few thrifty decorations, made up mostly of plastic eggs I had saved from last year. They were simple & pretty darn cute. On Easter Eve the kiddos & I were up bright & early so we could beat the lines @ the downtown egg hunt in Provo. It was my first time taking them & we all had a so much fun! The kiddos had their faces painted, we pet sweet little farm animals, made a few crafts, picked up some balloons, & of course participated in their HUGE egg hunt. Later that afternoon I made some Easter Bunny masks, we painted eggs, & had lots of copycat queso for dinner. 

Easter morning was pretty traditional. My mom-in-law came over for our egg hunt. & I spent the rest of the day in the kitchen. =) Worth it. Our Easter Dinner turned out very well (& I kinda love Tyson buttering me up with compliments over everything I made). We watched Hop & then headed off to bed. Such a great day.
Pretty deviled-eggs.
I love being the Easter Bunny. =)
Coloring our eggs. 
@ the Provo City Easter egg hunt. 
Bunny masks I made for the kiddos. 
Homemade "chili's" queso. 

No comments:

Post a Comment